Home
           

The Landmark Center
75 West Fifth Street
Saint Paul, Minnesota

From www.landmarkcenter.org:

Landmark Center was built in 1902 and originally served as the Federal Court House and Post Office for the Upper Midwest. In the 1970s, a group of determined citizens saved the building from the wrecking ball and restored it to its previous grandeur. It was designated a National Historic Monument and reopened to the public as Landmark Center in 1978. Today, Landmark Center serves as a cultural center for music, dance, theater, exhibitions, public forums, and special events.


Pictures:

    

         

Back